Book with Celebrity and receive up to $200 per person in onboard credit for sailings between December 20, 2019, and May 3, 2022.
All guests, including additional guests in a stateroom (beyond the first two) • $100 OBC per person – Inside, Ocean View, Veranda, Concierge Class, Aqua Class • $200 OBC per person – for suites Suites Four Perks Included: First two guests in a suite each receive: Premium Beverage Package, unlimited Wi-Fi, pre-paid gratuities, $150 to spend onboard Plus • 50% Reduced Cruise Fare for additional guests (3rd/4th/5th) in triple, quad, family staterooms NOT applicable to Cruisetours
BECAUSE SPECIAL TREATMENT FEELS GOOD.
Ever wondered how some people score discounts, upgrades and free items anywhere they go? Chances are they’re part of an inner circle, eligible for a world of VIP treatment. That’s exactly what Funjet Insider Circle is all about—this program lets you reap the benefits of Funjet’s exclusive partnerships with resorts and hotels, getting incredible deals. Check out the list below to see the types of offers you can receive from Funjet Insider Circle perks:
• Free private transfers - Many hotels offer free private transfers to get you to your resort faster.
• VIP Inclusions - Select resorts offer access to private parties, wine tastings, kids free opportunities, and more.
• Complimentary room upgrades - Vacay is all about living it up. You will live your best life with awesome room upgrades at select resorts
Viking offers destination-focused itineraries across six continents and invites you to sail with like-minded travelers on The Thinking Person’s Cruise®—a culturally rich, immersive experience designed to help you explore and engage with your destination. Plus, with Viking, your cruise fare covers just about everything so all you have to do is relax and enjoy a great journey. All this is complemented by elegant, award-winning sister ships that have redefined ocean cruising with all veranda staterooms, the most al fresco dining on the seas and more. Discover for yourself why Viking has been rated the #1 Ocean Cruise Line† by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards for the fourth year in a row.
This journey is a must for those who have a love of literature and Britain. Stately homes, historic castles and beautiful gardens shape a delightful itinerary, evoking a bygone age.
- Edinburgh: Get to know your fellow travellers over your Welcome Dinner of modern European cuisine and wine, at a chic bistro tucked away in New Town.
- Ardgowan Estate: Sir Ludovic Shaw Stewart welcomes you to his family castle, set on a 10,000-acre coastal estate. Learn the history of the area, the Shaw Stewart family and the castle itself, followed by a traditional Scottish tea and scones.
- York: During a private tour of Birdsall House, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and canapes as you learn about the estate, before taking your seat in the stately dining room to join a member of the Willoughby Family for dinner.
- Stratford: Enjoy a traditional Sunday Roast Dinner, with all the trimmings.
- Bath: Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers at Brasserie Blanc. Raise a glass over your Celebration Dinner to commend your wonderful journey, while enjoying a delicious French-inspired meal accompanied with wine.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B), 1 Morning Tea (MT), 2 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Edinburgh: A hush descends and eyes turn to the castle. The skirl of the pipes rises and drums crack the night air as a tide of tunics and tartan flood from the drawbridge. For a limited time in August, witness the incredible spectacle of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- London: Take your comfortable, standard-class seats and relax as your cross-country journey takes you through the green English countryside to Scotland - land of legends and romance.
- Edinburgh: Walk with a Local Expert within the walls of the Castle to view the Scottish Crown Jewels, Stone of Destiny and Mons Meg.
- Edinburgh: Your Local Expert reveals why this is Scotland's City of Culture. Explore the city as you travel along Princes Street to see the Scott Memorial, the neoclassical Adam facades of New Town and the official Scottish residence of the Queen, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Gretna Green: Visit the spot where once runaway lovers were married.
- English Lake District: The best way to enjoy the Lake District is by cruise, relax as you admire the magnificent views.
- English Lake District: Board a steam train and journey along the banks of the beautiful River Leven.
- Grasmere: Visit the grave of the English poet, William Wordsworth.
- Haworth: A visit to the Brontë Parsonage Museum provides a fascinating insight into the life of the Brontë family and the inspiration behind their marvellous works of literature.
- York: Walk with your Local Expert to see the might York Minster and wander the maze of cobbled streets to see the Shambles.
- Lincoln: Visit Lincoln Castle and admire one of the four remaining copies of the Magna Carta, which is over 800 years old.
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Learn about the life of William Shakespeare, arguably history's most famous writer, when you visit his birthplace. Then enjoy some time to explore this pretty town with its iconic Tudor houses.
- Blenheim Palace: Witness a masterpiece of the English Baroque, brimming with priceless art and tapestries.
- Bath: The Roman Baths have existed for over 2,000 years and are now one of the best preserved Roman remains in the world. Learn the importance of this historic site, still used as a centre for bathing and socialising.
- Bath: During your orientation of the city, your Travel Director will show you the Georgian houses, the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
- Stonehenge: Visit the mysterious circle of upright stones, which stands as strong today as it did 5,000 years ago.
- Salisbury: During your free time for lunch, take a moment to explore this historical city. See the tallest spire in England, atop the Medieval cathedral and walk the streets to observe an architectural timeline from the city's medieval walls and half-timbered Tudor town houses to Georgian mansions and Victorian villas.
- Scenic Drives: Fall in love with the English and Scottish countryside as you travel through the English Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and the picturesque Cotswolds.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival flights are as per the itinerary start date, then arrival transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport. You may purchase transfers to London Heathrow and Gatwick airports on departure day, or when additional night accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations. Alternativ...
Contrast the vibrant and sultry pulse of two of South America’s liveliest cities with the stark and glacial beauty of Antarctica on this 18-day tour, including a trip to one of the world’s grandest series of waterfalls. Take in the unique atmosphere of Rio before flying to immense Iguazu Falls. Continue to Buenos Aires to learn the tango and soak up the heat before flying to the world’s southernmost city for an unforgettable expedition to the Great White Continent. Feast your eyes on white mountains, incredible wildlife and towering icebergs to cap off the ultimate adventure.
- Rio de Janeiro - Total Rio Tour Combo 1: Santa Teresa, Corcovado, Christ & Copacabana
- Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Buenos Aires - Tango demonstration by professional dancers
- Buenos Aires - Tango dance lesson
- Buenos Aires - Full-day guided tour
- With two full days at Iguazu Falls, you can marvel at this beauty up close on the Argentinean side and get sweeping panoramas from the Brazilian side.
- Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Be among orca and humpback whales, hear cracking glaciers pierce the Antarctic silence, and experience, with all the senses, scenes that seem windows to another world.
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history.
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Our Antarctica expeditions are carbon offset, we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable cleaning products on board.
Watching a sunrise over the Serengeti as the light reaches out, touching each tree and rock, is an experience like no other. Begin your eastern Africa adventure in bustling Nairobi before taking a trip into the countryside to Mto wa Mbu, then head to the stunning Serengeti for a safari fix. Seen enough wildlife? Didn’t think so – visit the Ngorongoro Crater and spot a bevy of wild animals roaming free. Change up the altitude with walks around the Usambara Mountains, where you’ll also learn about the agriculturalist Chagga people. This east Africa adventure will leave you with a greater appreciation of the stunning beauty of this part of the world and the people and animals who call it come.
- Ngorongoro Crater - 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Mto Wa Mbu - Village walk & local dinner
- Irente - Lushoto hike & local lunch
- Explore the Serengeti, a wildlife arena like no other. You're bound to spot most of Africa's iconic Big Five game on your adventures here
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4X4 for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros
- Wander around Stone Town’s bustling bazaars and fragrant spice markets and receive a guided tour of the spice plantations
- Accompanied by a local crew - a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure